How would you like to work for a company with powerful AI technology that helps global businesses optimize their operations and significantly reduce carbon emissions?
Would you like to have a role with wide-ranging responsibilities that directly impacts company performance? Do you want to work with customers, partners and colleagues around the world? Then read on!
Vigilent has pioneered the use of IoT, artificial intelligence, and analytics to deliver dynamic cooling management in mission critical environments. Here is a short video explaining what we do: http://www.vigilent.com/vigilentexplained
Vigilent’s success has been achieved by increasing reliability, unlocking stranded capacity, and reducing operating costs in data center and telecom facilities across the globe. Our mission is to increase the profitability of our customers and create a more sustainable planet. Check out the value our customers have seen: http://www.vigilent.com/customers/
We have developed close partnerships with global industry leaders such as Hitachi Vantara, NTT Facilities, Schneider Electric and Siemens. Vigilent, our partners, and our customers have received numerous AI, IoT, data center, and clean technology awards. Vigilent is also a leader in supporting aggressive climate action on the part of companies and governments. You can read about all that here: http://www.vigilent.com/news-and-events/news/
- Do you build strong, trust-based relationships with customers?
- Do you listen well?
- Are you good at solving problems?
- Can you integrate what you hear from a customer, what technology can do, and environmental limitations into a solution that solves a problem or creates customer value?
- Do you thrive on challenges, both interpersonal and technical?
- Do you love using data and analytics to understand problems, develop solutions, and find hidden value?
- Do you enjoy collaborating with customers to implement the solutions you recommend?
- Do you love helping other people succeed?
If this describes you, then come join Vigilent in the important and exciting role of Customer Success Engineer!
Vigilent is pioneering the use of IoT, machine learning, and prescriptive analytics to deliver dynamic cooling management in mission critical environments. Vigilent reduces operating costs, unlocks stranded capacity, and increases reliability in hundreds of data center and telecom facilities worldwide. Our mission is to increase the profitability of our customers and create a more sustainable planet. You will be on the front line of achieving this mission after project installations are complete.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Build strong relationships with customers and be a trusted advisor.
- Ensure that customers are successful using Vigilent technology.
- Work collaboratively with customers and Vigilent colleagues to listen, identify customer challenges and opportunities, analyze problems and opportunities, develop recommendations and solutions, and then work with customers to implement them.
- Become an expert in configuring and using the Vigilent system so that you can recommend and implement the best solution for customers.
- Problem solve. Develop creative solutions that work.
- See patterns in data. Analyze data coming from the Vigilent system and other systems to find the root cause of problems and identify where there are opportunities to bring value to a customer.
- Manipulate data, do statistical analysis, and if necessary create data visualizations.
- Provide ad-hoc and formal training as required to ensure customers understand Vigilent and are getting both energy and non-energy benefits from the system.
- Know customers through regular communication via phone, text, email, and in-person visits.
- Document customer information, challenges, opportunities, insights, and product feedback.
- Help drive customer renewals of maintenance and support contracts by creating value in what you do proactively for Customers.
- Work with colleagues from Customer Support, Engineering, Sales, Marketing and Finance to coordinate and deliver solutions to each customer’s challenges and opportunities.
- This role is not traditional technical support where calls are answered and tickets resolved. This is a proactive position which will reach out to Customers to engage during normal operations, analyze data to find ways for the Customer to run more efficiently, and create reports for the Customer on a quarterly basis
- This is a new role for Vigilent and you will have some freedom in determining what the role looks like and in building process and procedure.
Ideal candidate has HVAC experience - ideally facilities operations or HVAC/controls vendor - that is customer focused, data savvy, and can effectively communicate with facilities engineers through regional managers.
- 4-7 years of work experience
- Knowledge of mission critical facilities, HVAC control systems, cooling equipment, and/or energy management software.
- Smart and creative mindset with a positive attitude & passion for work, the environment, and customer success.
- Fast learner who is comfortable with technology, data, and mechanical equipment.
- Data analysis skills with the capability to see insight and turn it into action.
- High productivity, time management skills and a strong desire to produce quality work.
- Self-directed and independent.
- Flexibility and ability to multi-task across various priority projects.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong general computer software skills, including CRM products such as Salesforce, data visualization tools, and web-based applications.
- Willing and able to travel up to 50% of time, both domestic and international
- B.S. in an Engineering or Computer Sciences discipline.
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Must be able to pass a background security check, including a drug screening
Details & Benefits:
- Data analytics experience and the ability to collate data and make meaningful interpretations and recommendations
- Networking troubleshooting skills
- Experience with Customer Support case management systems such as JIRA or ServiceNow
- Familiarity with HVAC/cooling concepts and building management systems
- Familiarity with building communication protocols such as Modbus, BACnet, and SNMP
- Location: Remote, USA
- Start Date: Immediate
- Hire type: Full-time, regular, direct hire
- Salary competitive based on experience
- Benefits: Full Benefits Package including health, dental, vision, stock options, 401k and more
Please submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com
Vigilent Corporation is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer committed to providing a workplace that includes people of diverse backgrounds. Vigilent participates in the E-Verify program as required by law. Vigilent must conduct extensive background checks on all employees. Employees may be subject to drug testing.